Skip to main content



Send requests for BOTH Venture and Del Amigo High School to:

Kelly Estes, Registrar

** All requests by a party other than the named student requires that a signed release is sent over BEFORE the request will be processed.


**NOTE: If you left the district with outstanding fees still due,
your transcript/diploma will not be released until you have cleared your account.
We will notify you if this is the case.


Follow STEPS 1-3 below. Your request will NOT be processed if you do not complete steps 1-3. Step 4 is optional for faster mail service.


For all transcript and diploma reprint requests, you must submit the request form (click button above)


STEP 2: 
Email photo of proof of identity to: (i.e. photo of license, passport or student ID card). You will receive an email response including an unofficial transcript within 24 business hours of our receiving your proof of identity.


 Remit $5.00 for each official transcript requested (only unofficial copy via email is free) or $35.00 for a diploma reprint. Cash or money order preferred. Personal checks accepted and should be made payable to Venture School.  

We do not accept credit cards nor do we have online payment capabilities.

Payment can be mailed to our school or it can be deposited in our drop box which is accessible 24/7, located on the wall to the right of the front doors. School address is: 10540 Albion Rd. San Ramon, CA 94582. 

--> If using our drop box, make sure your payment is in an envelope and includes a note with your name.


For faster mailing service, include 1 "forever" stamp for each address to where a transcript is being sent. For diplomas, include 2 "forever" stamps per diploma. Your transcript and/or diploma will be dropped off at the post office using the stamp(s) you provide the day they are received. Due to COVID-19 our district mail pick up is only twice a week. So if you are in a hurry, we highly recommend Step 4.

This will take you to the CA Department of Education website.
Please direct any questions regarding your GED to the CA Department of Education:  or (916) 445-9438


This will take you to the CHSPE website.